What do we include in our summer check Telford?
- Tyres: Our experts will inspect your car tyres and ensure they are fit for your driving requirements and the road conditions. In case you have winter tyres installed, we will change them back to summer tyres. We will also check whether the tyre tread depth is at least 1.6mm, - the minimum to move legally on the UK roads. We will recommend a replacement otherwise.
- Battery: In our summer check Wellington, our experts will inspect the power discharge of your car battery and recharge it if necessary. We will also inspect its terminals to ensure they are in good condition. In case your car’s battery needs replacing, we can certainly do it for you.
- Air conditioner: An optimally functioning air conditioning system is a must to drive comfortably during summers. Our experts will check the compressor, condenser and evaporator, and refrigerant levels. We will provide a refrigerant refill if necessary.
- Brakes: The efficiency of your car brakes determines your on-road safety and vehicle performance. We will inspect the brake pads, rotors, disks, etc., to ensure optimal braking performance.
- Engine oil: Engine oil condition is instrumental to the engine’s overall health and performance. Experts at our garage will inspect the oil level and provide a replacement with a season-specific grade to ensure optimum performance and fuel efficiency.
Apart from these, we will also check the car’s wiper blades, windscreen, etc., to ensure maximum visibility and driving safety.
Are you still searching for the “best car summer check near me” in Wellington?
Visit us at Springhill Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 3NA for an efficient and cost-effective summer check Wellington, Telford .