We provide car tyres Telford from premium, mid-range and budget brands, like:
- Toyo (Customer choice)
- Churchill (Very best value)
Types of run-flat models available in the market
The following are the three types of models you will find under this category:
These models feature a layer of sealant inside them that maintains tyre pressure after a puncture.
These models are manufactured with reinforced sidewalls that help them support a vehicle’s weight even while losing air pressure. This allows a car owner to drive safely up to a certain distance at a controlled speed, as specified by the tyre manufacturer (usually up to 50 miles at 50 mph).
Run flat tyres Wellington of this type are exceptional at resisting the impacts of sudden punctures. They come with specialised Kevlar reinforcements and additional support rings.
Some key advantages of run flat tyres Telford
- They are indeed safer in the case of a sudden puncture due to their stiffer sidewalls, which provides car owners to reach the nearest garage safely for a replacement (please note that RFTs can be used only on cars that have a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System. Plus, these variants are not safe for repairs and must be replaced).
- With these tyres fitted to your car; you will not have to carry a spare tyre in your vehicle. This saves weight and boot space.
Still looking for run-flat “tyres near me”?
- Just drive straight to Springhill Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 3NA during business hours or place your order online.
- If you have further queries, call us on 01952 249228.